Horleys Sculpt Salted Caramel 500g
High protein shaping formula - Meal Replacement A naturally flavoured, versatile protein powder (super low in carbs) that you can use as a small meal, meal replacement or sustaining snack. Available in five delicious flavours Milk Chocolate Vanilla Dream Summer Berries Cafe Latte Ingredients - High quality protein from...
A naturally flavoured, versatile protein powder (super low in carbs) that you can use as a small meal, meal replacement or sustaining snack.
Available in five delicious flavours
- Milk Chocolate
- Vanilla Dream
- Summer Berries
- Cafe Latte
- L-carnitine, the cellular shuttle that transports fat to where it can be used as a fuel source
- Hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, a natural plant extract which has been shown to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production
- Green tea extract, supports weight management and antioxidant production
- All the key vitamins and minerals you need when you’re getting in shape, including iron, folate and calcium
- Inulin, a soluble dietary fibre that promotes a healthy digestive system
- Each 500g container provides 20 serves. Contains soy and dairy but all flavours are gluten free and are suitable for vegetarians. No artificial colours, flavours or fillers.
Is Sculpt is a meal replacement?
Nutrition for weight loss is really about three things: appetite management, calorie control and healthy snacking. Sculpt has a high protein formula to give you more power to manage appetite and cravings, it’s portion controlled and offers you convenient and versatile options for quick meals and smart snacks. We didn’t create Sculpt as a ‘diet shake’ – our background in nutrition and own philosophy towards weight loss makes us feel that’s a temporary approach and not one that works with a real lifestyle long term. Sculpt is designed to fit into your eating plan, to give you options for eating small, frequent meals that have the power to boost your metabolism.
Sculpt is ideal for
- Women with busy lifestyles who are working out and need an extra source of vital nutrients to keep their bodies toned and healthy
- Women who are seeking a nutritious, convenient meal replacement formula to assist with a calorie modified eating plan
- Women looking for a high protein supplement to assist with lean muscle gain and fat loss
Sculpt makes a great morning or afternoon meal, or can replace lunch if required. If you're not good at eating breakfast, make yourself a Sculpt smoothie. Sculpt is ideal after a workout to replenish your body and help you recover more effectively. Alternatively, you could try a serving two hours before exercise if you find yourself feeling way too hungry or fatigued during a training session.
Why should I eat more protein?
Nature’s most complex nutrient, protein happens to be the most useful nutrient for fat loss. Although protein has the same basic energy value as carbohydrate, the body responds to protein in a different way. Increasing your protein intake can assist weight loss in the following ways:
- Increasing 'satiety' – protein signals your brain earlier that you’ve eaten enough, and makes you feel full for a longer period, which is great for managing your appetite
- Helping you use more energy and boost your metabolism – protein is metabolically expensive, it requires more energy to digest and is more difficult to convert to body fat
- Slowing the release of carbohydrates eaten in the same meal to the bloodstream, helping stabilise blood sugar levels over a longer period, improve alertness and minimise food cravings
Please note, Sculpt is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition and has been designed to work best with an exercise regime that includes resistance training and aerobic activity. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, Sculpt is not harmful but please call us for advice, or check with your health practitioner.