• Pale blue, high alcohol, medical-quality hand, glove and surface sanitising spray.
• Supplied in a range of plastic bottle sizes with various applicator pumps.
• Available in 550ml (mist spray pump or a long nose pump).
• pH 6 - 8
• Contains 80% Ethyl alcohol and 0.2% Benzalkonium chloride making it suitable as an instant hand, glove and surface sanitiser in hospitals and other medical facilities.
• Suitable for food preparation areas as has SABS food approval.
• Can be used as an instant hand and surface sanitiser in offices, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail and public spaces.
Features & Benefits:
• Convenient, ready to use, waterless sanitising.
• Dries rapidly on the skin. No need to wash off.
• Tested against E.coli, P.aeruginosa, S.aureus. MRSA.
• 5, 10 & 60 second kill times.
• Recommended as a tuberculocidal.
• Does not irritate or inflame the skin (passed SABS dermal irritation tests).
• Various applicator pumps to suit different needs.
• Very economical. Mist spray pump bottles supply 0.4ml per application.
• Bottles with long nose pumps supply 1ml per application.
• Bottles can be recycled. Made of highly durable HDPE plastic.