• Clear, high alcohol, medical quality, gel hand sanitiser.
• Supplied in a range of plastic bottle sizes with various applicator pumps.
• Available in 550ml (lotion pump or long nose pump) and 200ml (lotion pump).
• pH 6 - 7
• Contains 80% Ethyl alcohol and 0.2% Benzalkonium chloride making it suitable as an instant hand sanitiser in hospitals and other medical facilities.
• Suitable for food preparation areas as has SABS food approval.
• Can be used as an instant hand sanitiser in offices, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail and public spaces.
Features & Benefits:
• Convenient, ready to use, gel-based, waterless hand sanitiser.
• Leaves no sticky residue if rubbed into the skin for 20 seconds. No need to wash off.
• Tested against E.coli, P.aeruginosa, S.aureus. MRSA.
• 60 second kill time.
• Recommended as a tuberculocidal.
• Does not irritate or inflame the skin (passed SABS dermal irritation tests).
• Various applicator pumps to suit different needs.
• Lotion pump bottles supply 1ml per application.
• Bottles with long nose pumps supply 2ml per application.
• Bottles can be recycled.