NOTE: Due to hygiene reasons, the masks are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable. WHY YOU MUST SANITIZE YOUR HANDS? SANITOUCH 50ml Sanispray Sanitizer Hygienic hand sanitizer that contain alcohol as components for health. Hygienic hand sanitizer reduces the spread of germs without rinsing. Contains high-quality and percentage of alcohol which...
Add to wishlist
WHY YOU MUST SANITIZE YOUR HANDS?
SANITOUCH 50ml Sanispray Sanitizer
Hygienic hand sanitizer that contain alcohol as components for health. Hygienic hand sanitizer reduces the spread of germs without rinsing. Contains high-quality and percentage of alcohol which can act effectively and can be used often without drying the skin.
- - The same formula that is used and sold in the hospitals around the world.
- - High efficiency kill germs, bacteria and viruses more than 99.99% within 5 seconds.
- - Does not cause dry skin. Unscented
- - Portable size of 50ml. Convenient to use.
Why use SANITOUCH Sanitizers?- Produced with the same raw materials and standards as pharmaceutical production.
- Special benefit to kill many strains of germs
- Manufactured from high quality raw materials.
- Trusted to be used in leading hospitals around the world.
- Certified Sans 1853 Food Approval Compliance
• Pale blue, high alcohol, medical-quality hand, glove and surface sanitising spray.
• Supplied in a range of plastic bottle sizes with various applicator pumps.
• Available in 550ml (mist spray pump or a long nose pump).
• pH 6 - 8
• Contains 80% Ethyl alcohol and 0.2% Benzalkonium chloride making it suitable as an instant hand, glove and surface sanitiser in hospitals and other medical facilities.
• Suitable for food preparation areas as has SABS food approval.
• Can be used as an instant hand and surface sanitiser in offices, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail and public spaces.
• Convenient, ready to use, waterless sanitising.
• Dries rapidly on the skin. No need to wash off.
• Tested against E.coli, P.aeruginosa, S.aureus. MRSA.
• 5, 10 & 60 second kill times.
• Recommended as a tuberculocidal.
• Does not irritate or inflame the skin (passed SABS dermal irritation tests).
• Various applicator pumps to suit different needs.
• Very economical. Mist spray pump bottles supply 0.4ml per application.
• Bottles with long nose pumps supply 1ml per application.
• Bottles can be recycled. Made of highly durable HDPE plastic.