Features: Advanced fat loss protein for serious trainers Using ultra pure whey isolate to maximise BCAA content and optimise absorption, you get low carbs, low lactose and more fat loss ingredients to assist your fat shredding regime. Ripped Factors is athermogenic, a protein and a nutritional insurance policy all in the same container. Microfiltered...
Using ultra pure whey isolate to maximise BCAA content and optimise absorption, you get low carbs, low lactose and more fat loss ingredients to assist your fat shredding regime. Ripped Factors is athermogenic, a protein and a nutritional insurance policy all in the same container.
- Microfiltered whey protein isolate to provide anabolic support during dieting for retention of hard earned muscle tissue
- C4™ Metabolic Complex: Caffeine, L-Carnitine, HCA and Chromium, to assist with fat metabolism via four different pathways
- 15 additional vitamins and minerals plus L-Glutamine, Dimethylglycine, L-Tyrosine and Bioperine
- Ultra low sugar, ultra low fat
Who is Ripped Factors suitable for?
- Men and women engaged in regular resistance training wanting to maximise fat loss to reveal muscle definition
- Anyone wanting an advanced protein crammed with fat-loss factors to assist with a weight management program
- Meal replacement or post work-out recovery
- Chocolate Fix
- Vanilla Dream
- *NEW* Espresso Chill (1.2kg and 3kg only)
- Two sizes: 700g (21 servings), 1.2kg (36 servings)
- Crossflow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate (91.7%), C4 Metabolic Complex™ [Garcinia Cambogia Extract (hydroxycitric acid), Carnipure™ (L-carnitine L-tartrate), Green Coffee Extract, Guarana Extract, Caffeine, Chromium polynicotinate], Flavour, L-Glutamine, Thickener (415), Tricalcium Phosphate, N,N-Dimethylglycine Hydrochloride, Minerals (magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), L-Tyrosine, Anti-caking agent (551), Sweetener (955 - sucralose), Vitamins (ascorbic acid, dl-α-tocopherol acetate, beta-carotene, vitamin A acetate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, folic acid), Bioperine® (black pepper extract)
- Contains MILK, SOY and CAFFEINE
- No ingredients contain gluten
- Halal Certified
Recommended use is up to a maximum of three servings per day
Serving times will be dependent upon your training regime. As a suggestion: one serving of Ripped Factors in water approximately one hour before a workout, a second serving 60 minutes after completing exercise (in non-fat milk) and a third as breakfast or as a mid-morning or afternoon snack – in milk or fruit juice.
Why don’t we use starch (carb) blockers in such an advanced fat loss supplement?
Why would you? This is a highly purified protein supplement with negligible (i.e. virtually ZERO) carbs in it. Unless you’re going to blend up your Ripped Factors shake with a potato, a starch blocker would be completely useless. In addition, phaseolamin based blockers contain anti-nutritional factors that may negatively affect the protein efficiency ratio. Worse, they could adversely impact your nitrogen balance – we certainly don’t recommend mixing starch or carb blockers with your protein supplements. In fact, if you’re training seriously, you don’t need starch blockers at all: they are for people with no discipline who can’t stick to a clean diet, and that’s NOT you.