Features Premium Protein Blend Crossfire Protein delivers exceptionally high quality peptides with a staggered absorption profile to optimise anti catabolic protection and ensure sustained muscle recovery. Exclusive to Horleys Crossfire Protein, the Triple Nitrogen Relay (TNR) makes it the ideal choice for those looking for a complete protein supplement, targeting both nutritional and...
Crossfire Protein delivers exceptionally high quality peptides with a staggered absorption profile to optimise anti catabolic protection and ensure sustained muscle recovery. Exclusive to Horleys Crossfire Protein, the Triple Nitrogen Relay (TNR) makes it the ideal choice for those looking for a complete protein supplement, targeting both nutritional and physiological needs.
Boosted with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, you have all the nutrients you need to saturate the metabolic pathways involved in muscle synthesis.
For Vanilla Deluxe flavour:
- Crossfire Protein™ (82.3%) [Contains: Crossflow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate (47%), Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate (47%), Calcium Caseinate (6%)], Maltodextrin, Flavour, Vitamins and Minerals (magnesium oxide, magnesium phosphate, sodium ascorbate, zinc sulphate, niacinamide, vitamin E acetate, ferrous fumarate, vitamin A (β-carotene + vitamin A acetate), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, cholecalciferol), Thickener (415), L-Glutamine, Sweetener (955 – Sucralose)
- Contains MILK and SOY (soy lecithin is used to instantise the whey proteins)
- No ingredients contain gluten
- Halal Certified (All Flavours)
The Triple Nitrogen Ratio is designed to offer the benefits of a full spectrum protein combined with a slow release peptide source. You get a precise ratio of amino acids from three superior protein sources: micro-filtered cross flow whey protein isolate, ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate and enzyme derived casein. Thanks to the inclusion of high Glycomacropeptide (GMP), immunoglobulin and lactoferrin containing whey protein, Crossfire does more than just stimulate GH release and muscle synthesis. The unique bioactive whey fractions have roles in improving immune function and gastrointestinal health, and have been shown to exhibit anti-viral and anti-microbial activity as well as boosting cardiovascular health and bone mineral density.
The optimum timing for your Crossfire Protein shake is within 30 minutes of completing a workout. You can also have a shake 90 minutes prior to a workout (made in water), or have one as a mid morning/mid afternoon snack. For trainers with high metabolic demands, Crossfire Protein should also be taken just prior to bedtime. Crossfire Protein is a perfect protein fortifier for other foods too: add it to cereals, yoghurts and fruit smoothies.
Crossfire Protein is ideal for
- sports people and gym-goers (men & women), especially those looking to build muscle and stay lean
- body builders in the off-season for maintaining muscle mass
- those on a moderate carb, higher protein diet for weight management
Available in four flavours
- Chocolate Fudge
- Vanilla Deluxe
- Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Sundae
and two sizes: 1.32kg tub (37 servings)